Thursday, February 18, 2010

Waiting...

Law school applications are done and "being reviewed by the committee" so it's time to play the waiting game. I applied to The Univeristy of Alabama, Penn State University, The University of Tennessee, The University of Georgia, The University of South Carolina, and The University of Utah. I've never been a fan of waiting... I hate lines, detest watching a file download, and waiting for Braden to be born was torture. The benefit of this down time, though, is that it gives me a chance to start studying for the GMAT, spend time with my family, and hit it hard at work before the craziness begins. I'm super excited about law school, though. It's something I've wanted to do my whole life, and it's kinda crazy that it's finally here.

2 comments:

Allison said...

oh yay! That's so exciting Bobby! We'll keep you guys in our prayers. Tell little Savvy and little Braden hi for me! :)

Kimbo said...

Go Bobby! I'm so proud of you for following your dream and goal to become a lawyer. I hope you get one of your top pics. You're so awesome!